Friday, February 29, 2008

Hunger

My tummy is getting empty now
I haven’t eaten since 12pm today

I will not eat again until 7pm tomorrow

I know what it feels like to be full

I know what it feels like to be sick
because I am to full
I know what it feels like to not want food because I am full
I can get food when ever I want to
If I don’t like what we have at home

I hop in my car and go buy something I want

No bacteria, no worries of getting sick from it

They have never been full
They don’t know what if feels like

They’re tummies are empty every day
Crying themselves to sleep because it hurts

They are weak and diseased

They don’t stand a chance


They will not make it if they don’t eat
Most of them don’t make it at all

Never knowing what it feels like to be full

Never knowing what its like to be strong

Never knowing what its like to be full for one day

But there is hope
World Vision



photo from
HERE

No comments: