Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random

Rushing past the yellow corn, tears escaping my eye corners
Thrashing through the fire that licks salt less tears dry

Dragon colors flash in my head

Voices scream with silence that make my ears bleed and my
head pound
Daydreams fade away into the fields of clover

Footprints melt the stone and leave memories in my mind
Ocean creatures retreat into the depths
Froth suffocates the eyes of a mother

Red sounds her cry of sorrow

Secrets that will never be told
The lily blooms with the call of the Dragon
Hushed and hurries are the many Voices

There are many who Daydream

But few that have memory Footprints

Stinging colors spring a crossed the Ocean

Shrill cries drip Froth

The round train tracks blaze Red

Scattered a cross the dirt are untold Secrets

No comments: